Nat Fyfe Signed Fremantle Dockers 2019 Official AFL Brownlow Medal Guernsey Framed - 3781 FREE SHIPPING
In stock Now. Item will be dispatched within 24 hours of receiving order.
Special Online Offer. Free Delivery Australia Wide. Limited Time Only.
After becoming the first player in the history of the Fremantle Football Club to take home Charlie back in 2015, Nat Fyfe has, once again, been recognised as the best of the best. Freo’s favourite son, he sits as one of the more unique players in the history of the game. His incredible range of skills are unrivalled by any other. Too agile for key position players, too strong for midfielders, and dynamic in the air – there isn’t a match-up in which Fyfe doesn’t thrive; his second Brownlow Medal cements his standing as one of the greatest players in modern history.
• The ultimate tribute to Nat Fyfe’s stunning 2019 season, capped off by winning his second Brownlow Medal
• Featuring an official Fremantle home guernsey, personally signed by Fyfe
• Magnificent display includes two impressive replica Brownlow Medals, paying homage to Fyfe’s peerless 2015 and 2019 seasons respectively
• Lists Fyfe’s key statistics and achievements from his triumphant 2015 and 2019 seasons, along with a round-by-round summary of his votes polled
• Limited to 250 editions
• Each edition is accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
• Presented in a deluxe quality black frame
• Dimension of Frame 90cm x 110cm
• Officially licensed by the Australian Football League